|see more ratings |
and Client Testimonials
[What was your favorite part of the experience?] The helpfulness and how easy the person I spoke to on the phone it made the exchange of the incorrect locks ordered.|
cjm from az on 10/30/2014
What was your favorite part of the experience?] Help with drilling issues.|
James from Mass on 10/13/2014
[What was your favorite part of the experience?] To find the product I needed.|
(anonymous) on 10/03/2014
[What was your favorite part of the experience?] Easy and convenient ordering, Even to Australia!|
Alan from Canberra Australia on 09/25/2014
[What was your favorite part of the experience?] Ordering online and receiving the cable security cable packages and lock boxes, along with security plates that are easy to place on my devices.|
tom from colo on 09/25/2014
CSP Rewards Points Program and Policy
Earn Rewards Points on your qualifying purchases from us!
The CSP Rewards Points Program is our THANK YOU for being
a loyal client! No enrollment required. You will be automatically eligible
for rewards on your very first purchase with us!
You earn 5% Rewards Points on the purchase of any product
on our website!
It's easy as pie! Just make a qualifying purchase from us
within a calendar quarter. When the quarter is over, our systems magically
run a program that will calculate any Rewards Points you have earned. We
then send you, via email, a Rewards Points Certificate that can be used
on your next purchase! And the best part... once you have earned and received
your Rewards Points Certificate, the points are good for 2 years!
Rewards Points are calculated based
on the amount of your purchases within the prior quarter.
- Points are calculated on your qualifying purchase amount. This
is the amount paid for products listed on our website, after application
of all promotions, discounts, and reward redemptions. Shipping charges
the qualifying purchase calculation.
- Rewards Points Certificates will only be issued when the amount of the
reward exceeds 10 points.
- At the end of each quarter, you will receive a Rewards Points Certificate
by email with the rewards you have earned for that quarter.
- This certificate will also be available to you in the 'your account'
section of the website when you are logged in.
- Each Rewards Points has a value of $1.00 when used to purchase our security
- We issue codes in 50 point denominations for easier use, with the balance
issued as a separate code. For example: if you have earned 238 Rewards
Points in the previous quarter, you will receive 5 Rewards codes, 4 worth
50 points each and 1 worth 38 points.
- Each code is a 6 letter code
- Enter the products you wish to purchase into your shopping cart
- Once you are on the shopping cart page, you will see a box to enter your
- Enter the first Rewards code you wish to use on the order, then click
- Continue entering additional Rewards codes, if applicable, clicking apply
after each one.
- Call us a (800) 466-7636 to place your order and mention the Rewards
Points Code(s) you wish to use when placing the order.
- Rewards Points are applied to product pricing only. They cannot be used
for shipping charges.
- Multiple Rewards Points codes can be used on one order.
- Each Rewards code may be used only once.
- You may allow another person to use your code, but again, each code is
good only once.
- Rewards Points cannot be applied to shipping charges
- A single Rewards Points code cannot be split between multiple orders.
- A single Rewards Points code must be used in full. Any unused portion
will be lost.
- Points must be applied at time of order.
- CSP Rewards Points cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay invoices.
- Expired points cannot be reissued
- CSP not liable for lost or stolen Rewards Points codes.
- If no rewards were earned in a particular quarter, qualifying purchases
will not be carried forward.
- Rewards Points are earned on products listed on our website only. Custom
priced or specialty items do not qualify.
- CSP reserves the right to change the Rewards Program at anytime without
(Policy updated 4/1/13)