Printer Paper Tray
File Cabinet Drawer
Other Uses for Refrigerator Locks
You probably thought a refrigerator lock was just for securing
your fridge, right??
again; check out all the different applications we've found!!
They can be used ...
- On printers to secure the paper tray.
- To protect your video gaming
- On file cabinets to secure just one drawer.
- To keep medical prescription
cabinets locked and comply with HIPAA requirements.
- To keep your
kids out of your liquor/beer cabinets or small fridges.
- On your
toolbox to keep those expensive tools where they belong,
and not in your neighbors hands!
- As a double layer of security
on a safe or lock box.
- And many, many more ways!
would love to hear your crazy/ unique/ never-would've-thought-of-that
product use. If you have one, share it with us! Send it over
might just see it in our next security news issue.