File Cabinet Lock
Lock Filing Cabinets! These file cabinet locks keep your important documents from prying eyes!
5 Sizes of File Locking Bars to choose from
|File Bar Length||Color||Price|
|12" - for 1 drawer||Gray||$31.95|
|22.5" - for 2 drawer||Gray or Beige||$37.95|
|34.5" - for 3 drawer||Gray||$42.95|
|46" - for 4 drawer||Gray or Beige||$44.95|
|56.75" - for 5 drawer||Gray||$49.95|
Have Questions? Call (800) 466-7636
To determine which file bar you need, please see the measurements below. You want to be sure the bar will cover at least a portion of every drawer you need to secure.
|File Bar Specs|
Some file cabinets may be non-standard sizes, so we suggest you measure your cabinet from the top drawer to the bottom drawer and choose the bar that will fit within those lengths and cover at least a portion of every drawer.
If you have questions, please give us a call.
Computer Security Products, Inc. (800) 466-7636
File Cabinet locks are an excellent way to secure your file cabinet contents. HIPAA compliance, company policy and just plain common sense dictate that you lock up important documents.
Lock your file cabinet. The simple to use, easy to install bar securely fastens to the frame next to the drawers on the front of your file cabinet (minimum 1⁄2" frame required).
These file cabinet locks can provide a second layer of security to those units with built-in locks or, if your keys are lost, these bars can provide an easy lock replacement system without having to replace the entire cabinet.
- File cabinet not included
- This File Cabinet Lock Bar requires a padlock.
- Padlock is NOT included unless you choose a specific padlock when adding the File Cabinet Lock to the cart. You may also order compatible locks in the Accessories section. If using your own padlock, it must have a minimum ¼" diameter shackle.
If you chose not to add the padlock above, and you are planning on using your own padlock, we recommend using a padlock with at least a 1⁄4" thick shackle to maintain the security of the bar. 1st-in-padlocks.com carries a large selection of locks from American Lock, Masterlock, and ABUS.
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-drawer versions
- Meets the DOD's Industrial Security Manual
- Inner and outer bar are finished in powder-coat finish
- Constructed of heavy 16-gauge formed steel
- Built-in spring-loaded hinge
- Mounting screws included, drilling required
- Filing Cabinet lock bar swings clear of the file doors
|For a 1 Drawer File Cabinet||Gray||12"|
|For a 2 Drawer File Cabinet||Gray or Beige||22.5"|
|For a 3 Drawer File Cabinet||Gray||34.5"|
|For a 4 Drawer File Cabinet||Gray or Beige||46"|
|For a 5 Drawer File Cabinet||Gray||56.75"|