Refrigerator Lock - Freezer Lock - Printer Tray
Security - File Drawer Lock
Use on refrigerators, freezers, printer tray drawers,
file cabinet drawer, or any other 'door' for entry control!
|NEW DESIGN, NEW PART NUMBER,
5 TIMES STRONGER!!
have listened to your feedback and redesigned the refrigerator locks
to be more secure and more aesthetically pleasing!
And we can still match your existing key number!
These refrigerator locks are
used to secure refrigerators or other openable equipment where
entry control is
necessary. No drilling
Use this refrigerator door lock to:
- Lock school refrigerators
- Secure prescription medication
- To help hospitals, medical facilities, and research labs protect
their medicines and samples
- Can also be used on any door or cabinet to help comply
with HIPAA requirements
Refrigerator Locks - Freezer Locks - Printer Tray Lock - Paper
Tray Lock - Single File Drawer Locks - Health Care Security
Locks - Cabinet Lock
- 2 - 2.5" x 3" plates with steel aircraft cables
- Available in White or Black
- PADLOCK OPTIONS. You can choose between the following
brand keyed brass padlock - keyed-alike.
If you order multiple refrigerator locks, we will key all
the padlocks the same. If you have purchased these in the
past and have a key number you wish to match, please fill
box to the right.
- ABUS brand combination padlock - preset (+
$2.50). This is a preset standard combination padlock. It
is not resettable.
No padlock (- $5.00). If you prefer to use
your own padlock, we will send the kit with no padlock.
These refrigerator locks are a permanent installation. Once adhered,
they CANNOT be removed.
Need help determining which security products will work best for your
situation? Give us a call at (800) 466-7636 and we will be glad to assist!