These refrigerator locks are used to secure refrigerators or other openable equipment where entry control is needed. No drilling necessary!
Use as Refrigerator Locks - Freezer Locks - Printer Tray Lock - Paper Tray Lock - Single File Drawer Locks - Health Care Security Locks - Cabinet Lock
Have Questions? Call 800-466-7636
Use this refrigerator door lock to:
- Lock school refrigerators
- Secure prescription medication
- To help hospitals, medical facilities, and research labs protect their medicines and samples
- Can also be used on any door or cabinet to help comply with HIPAA requirements
These refrigerator locks are a permanent installation. Once adhered, they CANNOT be removed.
CSP-103 Refrigerator Lock includes:
- Two 21⁄2" x 3" plates with steel aircraft cables and 3M's best VHB adhesive tape.
- Available in white or black.
- Your choice of padlock options:
- Masterlock brand keyed brass padlock - keyed-alike.
- ABUS brand combination padlock - this is a preset standard combination padlock. It is not resettable.
- No padlock - if you prefer to use your own padlock, we will send the kit without a padlock.
- NOTE: These plates cannot be adhered to painted or laminated wood.